Originally Posted by duong
First post updated on the 12th of april.
Many good results last week :
- future win for Wu Di in a 15,000 $ future in China, beating 4 seeds : Gong Mao-Xin, Daniel Yoo, Bradaric, Moser
- future win for Carreno-Busta in Spain : Carreno-Busta takes number 1 in the above "Race"
- future final for Shuichi Sekiguchi in Japan, second good result in a row, and his ATP ranking will improve much next week
- future semifinal for Grigelis in Spain : he improves regularly in the above Race
- future semifinal for Domijan in the USA : the best USA from this generation as far as results in adults tournaments are concerned, better than Buchanan, Britton or Williams
Britton is really struggling and Buchanan is playing at No.1 for OSU in College and Rhyne Williams is playing for Tennessee on No.3 in College. Both have chances to win the team championship this year there.
So it is good to understand they not earn too many ranking points.
Domijan is not in college.
Britton is a big dissappointment this year.