MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Patricia: The Fashion Disaster! Feat First Anniversary Fashion Game

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #580
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patricia: The Fashion Disaster! Feat First Anniversary Fashion Game

I agree with Kate that they were a happy couple for quite a while, I remember JC once said Pat was the woman of his life. And I like to think their parting was an amicable one: otherwise he wouldn't let her use his hotel for the wedding reception.

BUT I find it cute some of you girls get bitchy (in jest of course) when it comes to talking about Patsy! Just goes to show how much he is loved around here!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote