MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 04-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #263
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

did you read this?

Andre Agassi Prepares for Comeback at French Open!
Saturday, 6 February 2010

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s6i68451

Tennis fans everywhere are salivating at the latest rumor that Andre Agassi is planning
to come out of retirement in time for the French Open. Sources in Las Vegas close to
the Agassi home complex claim to have seen Agassi training with former coach
Brad Gilbert in tow.

"I was climbing the wall to their compound and actually fell and broke my arm," said
the source on condition of anonymity (Guido Mariano),"but before I fell I sees Agassi
blasting balls at card board cut-outs of Nadal, Federer, Sampras, Connors, Roddick and
Murray. Just knocking them down and Gilberts running to stand them back up! Please
don't make me climb back up there again..."

Other sources have Agassi entering several small, little known satellite clay
tournaments in Afghanistan, Iran, then African tourneys in Somalia, Rhodesia and
Sudan. Agassi's spokes person refused to comment on our questions and then became very rude,
claiming that we had tried to break into their compound, a ridiculous claim.
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote