MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #156
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
I'm confused by yours. We can't even agree on Fed's minimums, let alone the maximums for the other players.

If you guys are going by the tournaments that the players have announced that they are playing, then no wonder we aren't going to come up with the same figures.

I'm excluding Barca and Estoril. I am including MC/Rome/Madrid and RG. Nadal's RG points come off, just like Federer's. If you've included Nadals' RG points than you are going to get the wrong answer.
well at least more than a few other people can agree with my numbers and nobody could agree with yours. and besides why complicate yourself with an already complicating ATP rankings by choosing to exclude certain tournaments?

edit: as for my numbers... my minimums is the same as yours except you did not take away monte carlo 2009 and i did...

regards,
wacky

Last edited by wackykid : 04-07-2010 at 11:02 PM.
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote