MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~-~= David in Monte Carlo (April 11-18, 2010) =~-~

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #4
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~-~= David in Monte Carlo (April 11-18, 2010) =~-~

New info on David, Monte-Carlo, etc. from Vamos David site
(Joolz, hope this time it is really new )
Monday, April 5, 2010

A few Words from David
Between training and the auction for his foundation tomorrow, David has found the time to talk to Argentine sports radio ESPN 107.9. The following quotes I've taken from a new Clarin article about that radio interview...

Surely enjoying the current break and being back home again, David says that's he's "fine, recovering and working on finding his rhythm." Talking about the upcoming clay season however, he's aware of the possible risk of playing on clay.
"Next Monday I'll start playing in Monte Carlo and I'll have to be very careful on clay because it's complicated with the hip, especially the sliding on that kind of surface."
"The doctors and my team are very satisfied because I'm doing well, recovering and gaining rhythm again."
Asked about the match against Nadal, David explains why he wasn't too frustrated about that particular defeat...

"I was content. I didn't expect that I would beat him straight away. But I left that tournament without feeling any pain, I'm going from okay to better and I'm getting into a good rhythm, physically."
"I still have two, three or four more years of tennis ahead of me, for sure."
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote