MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2010, 04:10 AM   #137
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
An interesting change of events indeed now that Nadal is ousted in the semis of Miami - which I didn't at all expect to happen
it didn't came to me as surprised at all... i never think nadal is going to make a clean sweep anyway... even the coming clay titles i doubt he will make a clean sweep either... it isn't easy to win all the titles... ppl are just pampered to nadal cleaning up the clay titles and fed cleaning up the rest of the titles in the past that they think it is such an easy task...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtipson View Post
How do you get those figures for Nadal - did you forget he lost at Roland Garros in the fourth round last year? I make his maximum 9280 after the French, and he can only gain in Paris and Madrid. With Federer's minimum 7315 (my calc), that's still an awful lot of work for Roger to do.

Also, my numbers show Del Potro at 10045 max, and Djokovic 11070; Murray's max is lower - 8935. It's far from done.

Edit: Murray max now 9935 with the Monte Carlo wildcard
i don't think anyone can follow his figures... unless jedifed breaks down the figures by the points obtained per tournament i don't think anyone will understand...

update:
miami is effectively over as far as this thread is concerned... with nadal ousted... so time to update the first post...

regards,
wacky

Last edited by wackykid : 04-03-2010 at 07:18 PM.
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote