MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #134
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
(7405) Federer Minimum
[7850] Nadal Maximum
[8840] Djokovic Maximum
[8940] Del Potro Maximum
[9480] Murray Maximum

Roger only needs 455 points in the clay season to make it impossible for Nadal to pass him.
How do you get those figures for Nadal - did you forget he lost at Roland Garros in the fourth round last year? I make his maximum 9280 after the French, and he can only gain in Paris and Madrid. With Federer's minimum 7315 (my calc), that's still an awful lot of work for Roger to do.

Also, my numbers show Del Potro at 10045 max, and Djokovic 11070; Murray's max is lower - 8935. It's far from done.

Edit: Murray max now 9935 with the Monte Carlo wildcard

Last edited by jtipson : 04-02-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Murray requested a wc into Monte Carlo
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote