MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #126
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

An interesting change of events indeed now that Nadal is ousted in the semis of Miami - which I didn't at all expect to happen, as I still believe he's close to his best level - at least physically - mentally might well be a different story, but I think those who contribute his loss today to a mere 'choke', are selling Roddick short.

I'm expecting a severe battle on the clay between the two, not as much between them on the court, but more, who can make the most out of it.
If both don't manage to do well/reasonable enough, is there still a possibility of a Lucky Third being able to run off with the prize come week #287?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote