MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Early Harcourt Season 2010

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #137
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Harcourt Season 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
By the way Arno answered during the chat it seems that's they're still in cold Arno didn't show big desire to play again with Mika while he seems very happy to play with Nico. Otherwise always the same by Forget everybody must feel concerned by DC team and I'm not sure we'll see Arno play with Jo soon.
Of course, Guy always says that. The 1000th is concerned (one day, maybe...lol). I just think he would like to see him again in the team.

Yes, during the chat, he wasn't very persuasive by answering to the question. "I don't know if I'll play again with him...". And he was very enthousiast about Nico Mahut, "My very good friend"..ugh, new very good friend since marseille
(even if I know arnaud always have been good friend with all frenchies).

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote