MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #117
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcRD View Post
Can we please stop talking about Murray and Djokovic? Clearly they cant produce the results to take away nr1 from Federer.
urm as far as this thread is concerned... it's about mathematically possibilities so no... i can't stop talking about murray/djokovic... because as far as maths says... djokovic is still the biggest threat... but as far as tennis says... most will agree that nadal is a bigger threat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
he'll be able to pick up the #2 ranking position in the upcoming months again. As such, he'll at least be on the other side of the draw for sure again, so no risk of Roger having to play Rafa in the semis of RG (and elsewhere).
that is quite true... i am rooting for rafa too... not just hoping that he is on other half of the draw in RG... he is also the player i like 2nd most (besides roger of coz) ... and i think he is a more deserving no.2 than anyone else... will be nice to see him back to his rightful position...

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote