MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 PM   #112
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Ninja View Post
Post Wimbledon, Nadal has points to gain but not potentially as much as Federer. Roger has a QF at Canada, win at Cincy, Final at US, and just a final at Basel. Nadal has a SF at Paris, Beijing and Cincy (I think), SF at US, F at Shanghai. The worst chunk of points for Nadal comes at the WTF where he has 1500 points to gain!!!
Of course Federer also has 400 points from the World Tour Finals. If Nadal does overtake Federer, I don't envisage him to reclaim the ranking until the Asian hard court swing / Basel at the earliest. That may change though if he decides to enter Monte Carlo and performs well in it.
ApproachShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote