MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #111
country flag marcRD
Banned!

marcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

I always laught at people who think that a player with alot of points to defend should not be a threat. Right now Nadal is a major threat for the record, he wins every season 2 master series on clay, Barcelona and Roland Garros which should mean he is going to add almost 2000 points, that is if he doesnt win Miami asweel which should give him even more points. Federer himself will have to produce good results on clay because he has 3360 points to defend, an avarage clay season where he would only get lets say 1500 points would mean he loses the nr1 spot to Nadal.

In Wimbledon things get even worse, but I am still confident Federer is going to win Wimbledon but Nadal could still add some valuable points there.

Can we please stop talking about Murray and Djokovic? Clearly they cant produce the results to take away nr1 from Federer.
marcRD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote