MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2010, 12:10 PM   #109
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Agree. Only a bit more negative. If he keeps on rubbishing along like he did in IW/Maimi, I have yet to see whether he'll be able to keep that #1 position at all until RG. Bash the bad messenger, folks.
Federer will keep his #1 ranking until the end of RG at the very least. However I agree that he will likely lose it after Wimbledon - perhaps even if he defends his title there. In the event that Federer falls at week #285 (one week short of tying the record), then the post-Wimbledon outlook becomes very important - where aside from Cincy he potentially has points to gain. But then again, Nadal will also have ample opportunities to pick up points to keep ahead until the end of 2010.
ApproachShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote