MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2010, 11:34 PM   #104
country flag crude oil

crude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond reputecrude oil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSwan View Post
I've got no real worries that Roger isn't beating the Sampras record. I went on record right after the AO stating that Federer would definitely beat the record. This thread is enjoyable, I love the speculation and the calculations, but really, Federer has got this record in the bag barring absolutely freakish results.
the questions is...will fed beat the record or annhilate it?

im not actually that worried about fed's motivation. his patchy play is expected given the fact he was sick and that this is still his second tournie back.

once fed reaches beast mode and i think he will at some point in this season...it wont matter whether the tournament is a grand slam or a masters series.

every loss also seems to fire roger up that much more.
crude oil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote