MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #66
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtipson View Post
Guaranteed 285 weeks now, if I've calculated correctly. A few additional points in Miami would be nice, though.
yes... 285 weeks is guaranteed now from my calculations too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcRD View Post
I cant quite believe Murray and Djokovic even were discussed as the threats to Federer's record when we all know Nadal has it in him to win everything until RG, it wouldnt really even surprise me even with his knee problems.
well the thing is i called this thread "countdown to record #1" thread because realistically i din even think anyone can stop roger from taking the record (at the time when the thread started)... not even nadal. but given the maths we can't be certain to hand the #1 record to him yet. so it's not so much of who is bigger threat to the record but it's about when we can hand the #1 record to him... and i am talking about giving him the record BEFORE 287 weeks is up... and so when this day comes then my job is done here and can stop updating this thread (the thread will then be called "congrats on record #1 thread" or something) and start celebrating...

and wow thanks for sticking my thread...!

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote