MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post pics of your favourite places or hometown

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2004, 07:14 PM   #1
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post pics of your favourite places or hometown

I thought it would be nice to create a new thread during the Off season, because it didn´t happen so much in this Pim Pim forum the last days.
It would be nice to get to know everyone here even better and to get to know your hometowns, favourite holiday places or other places you like

I will start with some nice winter pics of my hometown Hamburg. Normally we don´t have much snow here, but the pics are from last year and there we had some great days with so much snow, it was unbelievable! The "sea" you see on the pics is called "Alster" and it is situated in the middle of the city. It is very lovely and especially now around christmas when there are lights everywhere...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alster.jpg (194.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Alster och blå himmel.jpg (193.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Träder med tv tornet.jpg (199.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg I parken.jpg (209.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg En person på Alster.jpg (186.2 KB, 3 views)

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote