MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Brilliant Tennis Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #149
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brilliant Tennis Photography Thread

I hate to sound pedantic but

brilliant photography isnt pictures of playing hitting balls

thats weak

a "brilliant" photo should tell a story... more than what the photo is saying

for example:

i hate to pimp out my own photo selections but

each of my pictures tells a story... you can read into it. it works on multiple levels, i carefully chose each one, its really wonderfully selected (if i do say so myself)

i didn't just think, hey, nice picture of a backhand

in fact, the one picture of the gasquet backhand tells a unique story in itself... Richard's chest out, his arms fully extended in a text book manner- the puffed up chest- a french rooster in full roar even- hitting the most eloquent of shots, with the poise God only seems to gift to the french