MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #444
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Nice pic, aj*smile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
PS. Anyone else find themselves thinking of "what might have been" with Marat after Ivan L (at age 31 ) won IW yesterday??
Sometimes I think "what might have been" if he had more motivation the last couple years (08/09), but I usually snap back into reality fast. I think Marat got frustrated with the injuries over the years (particularly the knee that hindered him for some time), and was burnt out from all the traveling, matches, practices, trying to stay in shape, etc. He didn't have the motivation to continue. With Ivan, all I've been hearing from him the past week is how he's motivated over and over again, and how he works very hard to stay in shape to compete against the younger guys. Ivan also has a supportive wife (+ a son) who sometimes travels with him. Ivan's situation is different than Marat's -- Marat seems to want to get away from being on tour to start the rest of his life.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote