MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Open stays at Roland Garros

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #22
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros to lose French GS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Versailles would still be a step down grandiloquentwise to Porte d'Auteuil
Did I mean grandiloquent? I think I just meant grandiose, but my natural grandiloquence made me add some extra syllables. God, I'm on rare form tonight. If Federer somehow played late into his thirties he surely couldn't have any complaints there though, he could have fun visiting the palace while sporting his most regal blazer and matching manbag.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote