MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #447
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Wonderful pics, Ales Alessandra, thanks for posting! I love the zoom on this one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post

PS: I'm very happy for the zoom on cameras!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post

I wanted one! Oh well, I had the 100% Safinete experience after that. I'm kind of old to be a good stalker, I was so lazy to try to reach him to get a pic or autograph ...
They should just open a Marat Safin consolation kissing booth at these seniors events. Marat might start winning matches if he knew he had to pucker up for hordes of "sympathetic" Safinettes after a loss ...

Btw, I reposted the two flickr dubs pics on the previous page in XXL, after discovering if you tack "_o" or "_b" onto the end of the photo URL (before .jpg), occasionally the pic comes up in a larger size that's not always shown on the flickr page. (this is probably old news to seasoned flickr users)
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote