MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #243
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Help Needed

I contacted customer support of my hosting website, no answer yet. But I checked the logs and it seems someone from Chile checked his or her head-to-head stats with about a hundred different players within a short time on Thursday and the database administrators didn't like the load so they disabled the database. I can understand them, there were more than 25,000 matches in the database, I think, so it takes a lot of resources to scan these matches each time someone asks for a H2H. Probably the only way to get the site running again will be to disable the head-to-head statistics altogether, which is a shame. Damn.