MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - James Duckworth Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Duckworth Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
There is something odd about this guy, he has been around for so long yet he is still playing juniors. I remember he played in the Australian Open junior tournament back when Brydan Klein won it, which was like 4 years ago.

My guess would be that he realises that he can't make a huge impact on the senior scene at the moment and is going to try and use his junior results to gain WCs and assistance into senior tournaments.
Maybe that is his plan. Being born in January is great for your final year of juniors as you're older than virtually everyone else. I mean he's 9 months older than Tomic but they both have the same date they have to finish juniors (Dec 31 this year).
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote