MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #38
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackykid View Post
wow.... that's better than the spreadsheet i'm maintaining..!! thanks for the find...!! i'll add the link into my first post later at the end of indian wells...

regards,
wacky
No problem, wacky. I have compiled similar tables myself, so do let me know if you need any assistance with yours. You're doing a great job by the way!

I think the way that it is organised in the spreadsheet (effectively tabulated as race points to 14th June) is a useful way of thinking about the number of points his prime contenders must achieve in the upcoming tournaments if Federer is going to be surpassed in the rankings before week #287.
ApproachShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote