MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "OMG Could Indian Wells Suck Any More This Year?" IW Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #67
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "4th Rd Time To Step It Up" IW Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
see lesfinally we did a step in CL
Jose usually gets what he wants at Stamford Bridge Ancelotti should've got him to pick the Chelsea team With Cech out though it was in the bag for Inter, and at least they discovered Howard's a better keeper than Hilario. I like Chelsea but that felt more like a victory for Jose and I'm sure few Chelsea fans would grudge him that

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
They won't show it live, they'll either show it complete or "extended highlights" in the morning I imagine.

I am not staying up until 4.30am anyway, sorry Andy dude, but no, he'll have to make this one on his own...
Oh ffs!!! It didn't even occur to me that they might not show it live, I was quite prepared to get up a couple of hours early for work too Can't really focus on a stream that time in the morning

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote