MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Brilliant Tennis Photography Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #55
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brilliant Tennis Photography Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Very nice idea for a thread, thanks!

Well one of my fav tennis pictures ever:

A very striking scene, Feds waiting at the net to congratulate Rafa with his Wimbledon victory. The disappointment drips from his face, beautifully illustrated by the light shining around him. The photographer really 'caught the moment'.
And it isn't even close to 'technically perfect', but the flashlight artefacts only make it even more dramatic. What an awesome job. Should I ever be able to make such a picture, I'd be very proud of it.
such a sad moment for me, but great pic. It's beautiful imo.

Great thread btw. All the pics are loveley.