MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #422
country flag denibas77

denibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond reputedenibas77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Thanks for the pic, Sherri. I know. And to think he played a reasonably close match against Delpo only four months ago! It's amazing how much match fitness can be lost in such a relatively short time. If Marat intends to play a lot of seniors events, he'll no doubt see the need to maintain his fitness at a level at which he can compete and not disgrace himself. I guess this loss is either a rude awakening or par for the course - Courier lost to Wilander yesterday, and I don't think anyone saw that coming either!
I really don't understand why he is playing,it's too early,he should wait to feel need,desire to play tennis ,he doesn't have that feeling at the moment, he plays for money,like he doesn't have it
He should cancelled the next tournament, he embarrassing himself
I mean he looks happy and relaxed,but he's not at rigth fitness level to play tennis
And to think that he was mad that there was not too many people in Moscow,I wanna hit him with something
to watch what Marat, you can't win a match
denibas77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote