MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Greg Jones Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #43
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greg Jones Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenys4r View Post
Maybe he doesn't fit into the TA criteria - he is now old at 21 and they are only interested in seeing those 16 year olds make it.

I say good luck to him for breaking from AIS - look at Nick Lindahl he has done much much better now that he is no longer in AIS.
Nah it wasn't that he didn't fit the criteria, Todd Woodbridge stated in an interview that Greg actually turned them down. Yeah Nick is a great example of someone who was in the system and now is out and is doing a lot better for it.

Anyway Greg has now moved his ranking to 200, I hope this means he will only play challengers/ATP for the rest of the year. He is only 100 points away from the top 150 so a couple of challenger semifinals here and there and he will be on his way.

Good luck this week in Tokyo Greg, I think he has a good chance to make the semis.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote