MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #132
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

Yes Kohli has been poor this week-end and some great backhands didn't change his quite poor level of play.
For me the best thing of that WE has been the team spirit it's a long time we haven't seen that. Everything was clear for this tie we'll see for the next one if there are some players who can pretend for the spots maybe some deceptions could change the spirit. Bennet/Llodra has been OK so it could be the team. The other good thing is the choice of surface and the place I mean playing the spaniards on clay would have been awful but outdoor harcourt we have al our chances. It's after Wimbledon or i'm wrong ?
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote