MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #116
country flag tami

tami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond reputetami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

thanks for the posts about what it was like watching the ties live, and also for the pics, it's always really nice seeing fellow tennis players supporting each other, even if it was probably expected in this circumstance. and eh, with the level of aesthetic pleasantries on display on the french team bench, i wouldn't blame anyone for feeling torn where to concentrate...hehehe!!!

i was really surprised that our paytv was showing the france v germany matches this weekend - they're not even airing the local australia v taiwan tie at all. i guess someone on foxtel has some taste... but i felt it was a little bit subdued, perhaps it was because of that the camera kept on panning over to the french team bench - capturing the ever chattering simon, and llodra making jokes. they kept on talking about richie a lot too, and closing up on him...he always looks a little nervous when he's not playing on the court but being filmed...it's actually quite endearing!

looking forward to hearing more about the tie as it progresses
tami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote