MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Super 14 - Round 4

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2010, 06:24 AM   #4
country flag .-Federers_Mate-.
Banned!

.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute.-Federers_Mate-. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super 14 - Round 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Seems to me you have a beef with the Blues for some reason. What happened to the Blues last week mate?

Reds to cover +17.5 v Chiefs

gl
haha my hometown team and so inconsistent..ill be at the game tomorrow and i guarantee they will lose espeacially seeing its against the crusaders. Brett will have a terrible game. Jerome Kaino will be the blues key player.. i think hes up against Richie. O yea i will be supporting the blues as always and i dont know what happened to the reds last week. Btw check my sig and rate 5stars .
.-Federers_Mate-. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote