MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hello everyone^^

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
country flag Yolanda

Yolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond reputeYolanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello everyone^^

It's my honor to know all guys here.
My real name is Xiaoai Jian,from Peking,so I'm happy to watch Carlos's match against F Verdasco during China Open last year.Looking forward to a closer contact with Carlos,I wanna be a volunteer this year
I began to watch tennis match when I was 12,at the same time I was crazy about this sport and Carlos.I stayed up to watch his final in Rolland Garros.What's more,(I feel ashamed when I say that)I used to watch Carlos's final in Monte Carlo in 2003 for 6 times because our TV station broadcast that match again and again,and I was never bored with it.
At first,Juan Carlos Ferrero's handsome feature and exquisite skills attract me.Nowadays though he is no longer handsome,I still love him due to his perseverance and consistency.
I used to find his fans by Omegle and other website,but I failed,so I indeed regretted not knowing you guys before.However it's not too late^^
Glad to meet all of u here,and hope everybody a good day!
Yolanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote