MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #319
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Nice pics! This is just way too much hotness to take in at one time! Marat looks like he had a fun time.

I don't think Marat looks any thinner than before - maybe he lost a bit of muscle mass, but he looks pretty much the same to me. Maybe it's an optical illusion created by the pukey green long-sleeve shirt, the grandpa sweater, and/or standing next to players who have been retired longer than him.

The next time Marat does an exhibition, he should advertise that he will take his shirt off and the tickets will sell out pronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
** EDIT: Btw the correct answer was "No, I'd much rather get naked with him, thanks".
Judging from the picture, that girl was definitely trying the get the second part - smart girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iana View Post
monkeytattoo,thanks a lot for the pictures! This is great!Clear Sunday why a girl from the audience cried Marat, take me!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote