MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #299
country flag Iana

Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
monkeytattoo : So far I haven't found any pics of Marat from the party at Pacha on Saturday night , but I've found plenty of pics of Goran and Jim. If Marat did go (why wouldn't he?), he was probably in the VIP area, which might be off limits to nightclub photographers. I'll keep looking - Pacha's website hasn't been updated since 14 Feb.
Marat was not there unfortunately, so at least one of the commentators said yesterday.
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote