MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2010, 01:36 AM   #279
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
THANK YOU HEIDI!!! It's so nice to 'see' him again
It really is, and wonderful to see him so carefree and relaxed on the court after having escaped the ATP hamster wheel! I have to confess, these latest pics are making me :retard: and because every time I see him, he's even more gorgeous than before, and I'm going nuts trying to fathom why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post

a screen pic i took of marat being cute/silly with tarpi
I simply can't get enough of these two. I love the way Tarpi's like "I'll just ignore him and see if he stops."

Btw I took tons of screencaps and I think I found some that go with yours.

Last edited by monkey247 : 02-28-2010 at 01:41 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote