MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Horacio ZEBALLOS

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #336
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Horacio ZEBALLOS

I give my opinion. People here are too optimistic in these player forums. Fine by me, but I am realistic. If he performs well, I also say that. If people have problems with that, argue with me or don't read it. I also dislike the over-optimistic comments you see a lot in the player forums.

If he wants to be a doubles player, fine, and if gets results there, even better, but I think Horacio himself also emphasizes on singles and that's not really going well this year. He had some really bad losses and I think it has to do with the doubles. He doesn't get much rest and time to prepare for the next tournament, which costs him the match in the next week.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote