MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #1364
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Omg I really am in love with this kid! He is so adorable! *sigh*

"It is tough because sometimes you are fighting with yourself," Gulbis said. "Sometimes you are embarassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself."

I really love that quote!

I also love how he told them not to ask rhetorical questions. And how he was bragging he could beat Karlovic in basketball. I would have LOVED to see that match!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote