MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are we all from? Plus Where we have been

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2004, 09:07 PM   #55
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are we all from?

I notice at the beginning of this thread that GWH said post pictures of the place where you live now,-or places you have lived in previously. So here are a few more of the places in Great Britain that I have lived in, before returning to my present home in the area where I was born (you've already seen those pics earlier).

So - first is the city of Portsmouth where I was at Uni.

Then some of Gloucestershire where I started my first job.

Then a few from the Isle of Skye (in the Scottish Hebrides) where I lived for 5 years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Victory1.jpg (17.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg portsmouth_sunset_11-8-2000.jpg (12.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Winchcombe Gloucestershire.jpg (8.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Winter in Gloucestershire.jpg (16.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Gloucester.jpg (10.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Quirraing in Skye.jpg (60.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Isle of Skye.jpg (57.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Skye.jpg (101.2 KB, 1 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 12-08-2004 at 09:17 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote