MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #60
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

He thinks maintaining the suspense about who is playing and who is coming is going to make them win the tie. Why not just clearly state what will happen : Jo in singles, Mika/Bennet in doubles, and Gaël/Bennet for the remaining singles ? But no, he prefers to act all careful and alusive, like oh you know, we can choose from so many different double teams, I might even play myself with whatever guy cleaning the locker rooms and count on the surprise effect.

I mean come on, he's no Tarpishev and he never had the guts to do anything else other than what was always expected, even though he keeps pretending he might.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote