MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #42
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

I'm pretty sure it's Jérémy's decision. Fontang, his coach, already said weeks ago that he would join Jérémy in the States during the week of Delray Beach only, they were obviously going to stay there to get ready for the US Masters 1000, he wasn't going there just for one week and back in Toulon and then IW again.
I don't think it's Forget's choice this time, he would be happy to have Richard or Jérémy on the team rather than Serra!

But I just read on Jim's forum that Fontang apparently changed his mind and isn't in the States like he was supposed to, he's still in France and will go there for IW only, so maybe there's a small chance to see Jérémy.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote