MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #250
country flag Almila

Almila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
^ An unimaginable tragedy. I just couldn't believe my eyes reading about it here while looking for Marat news. As I understand it, her mum died early this morning, and the pic with Marat is from last Thursday night.

That poor girl must be in complete shock. What a brave soul she is to go ahead and compete on Tuesday. Life is so fragile, so precious.
-sorry,i was supposed to write days after,not hours of course.i was kinda shocked as a devoted fan of figure skating-you are totally right,these tragedies remind me that i should be thankful for every minute spent with beloved ones.because of tragedies,scoring scandals,organization fails,i really miss torino 2006 n lookin forward to sochi 2014 which i think would be a spectacular one
Almila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote