MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

Quote:
Keijan won't be happy Llodra is beating Soderling so his selection won't suffer any contestation especially now he has big chances to reach final and the same for doubles.
But I was prepared for it Even if Llodra plays on one leg and with 40° of fever, Guy-Guy will still select him. The question is about the 5th man I think, I'm thinking ever Gilles (but recovering), or Richie (but other continent), or a "young" guy so he can have his baptem like Forget likes to do, maybe Ouanna since he had good results lately. Or Gicquel (nooooo )

But what I'm really hoping for is either Gilles or Richard, to have a possibility of taking pics with at least 3 of my 4 favs players, and that is very selfish, I'm aware of it

Quote:
As for Kohli, he has a good Davis Cup record, I really don't remember him tanking - maybe you mean the story about the money in DC?
Yeah I'm not sure, I think it was about DC as the papers I read were pretty violent, and "Kiwi"'s comments weren't very nice, but maybe not after all. Kohli isn't very liked over there anyway. That might mean bad getting-along in the german team Thanks for the insight !

(Kiefer est dans les choux au classement de toute façon, non ? Ca fait des siècles que je ne l'ai pas vu jouer, il devient quoi ?)

About Gaël, if he canceled Acapulco for DC and everyone says he's a titular (cf Gilles) and he doesn't get picked in the end, that will be a big drama. He might not accept the selection again :/ he absolutely needs to play -and win- at least one point. If he loses his match,

Last edited by Keijan : 02-20-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote