MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #20
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

Quote:
Mika himself would be shocked, he pretty much admitted yesterday that unlike the others, he has no pressure in Marseille because he doesn't need to earn his DC spot.
Sans blague, il a dit ça ? changez le capitaine !

Kohli is the one I fear most. His backhand is something and when he's at it, he can beat Jo or Gael in a so-so day. I'm actually more worried about him than about Haas. Petzche shouldn't be any problem in singles -unless he pulls out a De Bakker surprise-kit.

Fran, you're our secret agent in the German team, keep your ears open

(About Kohli, I remember a big talk that I heard about when I was in Berlin 3 years ago, he had refused to play for his country or had tanked a DC match or something like that, and like the whole country was booing him, Kiefer being the first. But I was reading about that in the newspapers and as my German is very hesitant But the impression I had was that basically Kohli is as doomed as Richie in DC. Do you remember something like that ?)

Last edited by Keijan : 02-18-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote