MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: France against Germany

Mika himself would be shocked, he pretty much admitted yesterday that unlike the others, he has no pressure in Marseille because he doesn't need to earn his DC spot.

As for Haas, I don't think that his new double citizenship is the problem - if he wants to play for the USA at some point in the future, I guess he has to stop playing for Germany now indeed, but he's just not interested imo. Last time he played was in 2007 and then he said he wouldn't play DC anymore. Now he claims that he's thinking about it again (and that he would play for Germany), but well... He still hasn't made up his mind, so his commitment to DC is a bit doubtful, to say the least.
It's too bad, they would have a very decent A-squad with Kohli who always does well in DC and Petzsche in doubles.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote