MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #220
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Zaz: View Post
... any and all pics are great to see IMO, I would just say that if adding old/rare pics just add the year from when they were from, to distinguish it for newbies or less frequent visitors who can't determine it from outfit/hairstyle etc etc. Which Monkey did anyway, but for the future!??
I add the date to most of the pics I post, for that very reason! I think it does help in general.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote