MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2010, 04:16 AM   #19
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
well, it's 7500 points, including Rotterdam.

After Rotterdam it will be max 7000 points, and number 50 is around 800 points or so.

Roger's got about a 600 point gap before he starts eliminating the 800 point ranked players or so. Players who can't get into the MS series, are already eliminated from contention.
actually how u calculate max 7000 points minus Rotterdam? did you exclude french open? i'd calculate it to be:
French Open 2000
Indian Wells, Miami, Rome, Madrid 4000
Monte-Carlo + Memphis + Dubai + Barcelona 2500
2 x ATP 250 = 500

Total of 9000 points for grabs, excluding Rotterdam...

anyway have made updates to the thread... in summay:

15-Feb updates:
1) Del Potro is ruled out all the way to Dubai, so i have removed his points from that period. But in theory he could still replace the tournaments missed with Casablanca/Houston, Barcelona and Munich/Serbia/Estoril...
2) Memphis is going to start and nadal looks like going to miss it... so points will be taken away from Nadal...
3) Both Djokovic and Davydenko lost in the semis of Rotterdam... hence neither of them adds on any additional points
4) Murray and Nadal misses Rotterdam and drops 500 and 300 points respectively... hence Nadal overtakes and become no.3...

regards,
wacky

Last edited by wackykid : 02-15-2010 at 04:35 AM.
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote