MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #210
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
And now - as I suffer from split personality - I am forced to allow Miss Marple in me to ask you: then why have you edited the photo, then why have you edited the photo, then why have you edited the photo??!!
hehe sorry to disappoint you but there is nothing really juicy on the pic. I just thought at first I shouldn't post it because it's kind of personal, with other people on it... on the other hand the guy put it on his page so why not guess It's silly I know
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote