MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Where are we all from? Plus Where we have been

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2004, 12:44 PM   #32
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are we all from?

I can't wait to see the Japan photos..Everyone is posting such great pictures.

Here are a few more from me-

The first is the Liberty Bell which is pretty important here.

Then William Penn- he founded the state and there is a myth that the reason why no sports team from PA ever wins anything is because people started building their buildings taller than his statues...there used to be some law that you couldn't build higher than his statue but that is long gone....

Then is Ben Franklin- a pretty cool guy who is created with one of the best quotes ever "Beer is proof that God loves us and whats us to be happy". A very smart man..even though I don't like beer as much as champaigne (right Choupi?)

And finally- the Pagoda- it's in Reading and I'm not sure why. It's cool though.

enjoy!