MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Early Hardcourt Season 2010

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #35
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Hardcourt Season 2010

I hadn't read in GM yet, the thread about his match really is the proof one shouldn't give too much credit to MTF match threads to know what happened in a match. It was far from being a mug performance.
Too many ups and downs, sure, and GaŽl's shot selection made me cringe more than once, but it was great to see him fight, try to mix up his game, go for his BH and put intensity into his shots after the abysmal efforts in Brisbane and J'burg.

Chamagne says in L'Equipe that there were a lot of positive things in this match and he's happy with GaŽl's attitude against a guy who was playing well. GaŽl's conclusion also is: "Well done, Micha!"

He's been complaining since the beginning of the week about the balls and says that's why he was hitting so many df, but I'm not sure about that. He's been definitely making more df since the beginning of the season, not just in Rotterdam imo.

I'm wondering why Rasheed wasn't there again, I didn't spot him against De Bakker either.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote