MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2010, 01:59 AM   #205
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

I'm a new forum user. Personally, I find it good to see not only the (rare) 2010 photos but also some of the rarely seen older photos. Perhaps if we had a "rare photos" thread, then all the 2010 photos should go in that too, since there aren't that many of them! (Joke - people). I do look at the older threads, but I do that in little bits, because there really are so many older threads and some of them have so much in them. So I'm with the idea that we continue the "Because love, beauty and Bespoke tailoring" thread with both the rarely seen older photos and the rarely taken 2010 photos.
Soozka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote