MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Actually Win Anything

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2010, 02:12 AM   #25
country flag Doggie Dude

Doggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDoggie Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Actually Win Anything

I've won a bit but my sportsbetting is still in it's infancy. I have now cracked tennis betting having made a small profit over the past year.

If you have a system which finds value in the bets and you can manage money then you have given yourself a chance.

If you just look at a tiny bit of form like my team won last week so they should win again or I'll have a fiver on the favourite then you are doomed to failure.

I mean the bookies have been doing this for years it's gotta be tough to beat them right?

If I didn't win I would quit straight away no way I would go to work and hand my hard won cash to a bookie!
Doggie Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote